Wednesday 29 February 2012

Package Design..




Putting the pattern design onto some of the chosen packaging.. 
I need to experiment with the colour, as this is too feminine.. I'm not keen on it being pinks, as this would only interest women really.. 

I wanted to see how the pattern would look when the packages were made.. 
The typeface needs to change.. again.. it is a bit too feminine, and I want the food to be for both men and women, so it needs to be a bit more masculine.. which is difficult when using flowers I suppose.. this needs to be thought about..


Nutritional information needs to be at the bottom.. I don't think it sits right at the top.. need to look at other packages, to see how the information is laid out to get a better idea of how it works..



This would be printed at a larger scale, so maybe there is too much white space.. might have to change the handle, so that it is easier to carry as a bag package..
More information is needed.. maybe where the wine has come from and the taste etc..



Writing on the inside is the wrong way up.. this needs to change.. not seen in photographs, but maybe have the nutritional information on the bottom.. again needs to be investigated..
I like how the pattern really wraps around the packaging.. need to experiment with different colour scheme..



Difficult to see in image.. but I have changed the colours.. they look a bit more natural, and I am thinking about having an off white stock.. and look into foiling..
I have played with the scale of the pattern, which looks a bit more tree like, going into the distance.. this would need to be the same on the other packages.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment