Monday 16 April 2012

Absolutely

Traced a still from baggy trousers.. well known saxophone player that is flying about the video.. was re-done in the advert in the pub quite recently.. may need to look at the other positions too..


Quick idea of how the cover may look.. doesn't really show him in the sky.. different pose maybe.. keep experimenting..



Don't like the image of the sax, too simple and doesn't work.. like the idea of the title coming from the instrument though..

I cut the image of the person playing the sax in half, think this works in a similar way to the 'one step beyond...' image.. colour that stood out in that cover was red, this time I am using yellow.. again the background is grey, but this may change depending on the stock I choose to use.. but I want it to be quite a dull colour..


I think the image at a larger scale works best.. still unsure about the type.. I have hand drawn it, so it fits with the last cover.. need to look into this more.. but as I have the image done, I am going to move onto the next cover and come back to it..


No comments:

Post a Comment