Monday 16 April 2012

One Step Beyond...


One step beyond.. when the song plays.. you do the dance of madness.. this image gives an idea of what part of the move looks like.. I have drawn the image and traced it onto illustrator and used live painted..

I am looking at colour variations to give it the right feel of ska/punk.. I have also included the madness logo (tattoo) this needs to be included subtly on all covers I think.. I want all the covers to look similar in the way the image has been designed..



Title needs to do more.. too plain.. I want the stock to become part of the image too..





Bringing the title of album into the image.. rawr looking, which is something that was done a lot back in the day.. 'cheaper' option.. not sure on the red on black.. needs to be played with a bit..

Maybe having the full image isn't needed.. having it bigger may look better visually..





The boots being outlined works better than not.. maybe do the same with the tshirt.. the colours won't be so bright as I am choosing a dull stock, so this should come out quite nice.. I am going to move onto another album cover, but I think I will look at textures later on as well..








No comments:

Post a Comment