Wednesday 11 April 2012

Experiment..

I want to experiment with the black and white squares that is seen in the ska designs.. I have made a simple grid, laid over one of the album covers I am working with.. I have decided to use straight lines, and no detail.. I have done the first in colour, but I will experiment with colour later..

The grid could change.. having larger or smaller squares or perhaps a mix of the two..




The colours I have seen associated with ska music is red, black and white.. maybe look at how these colours work in this situation..


Tracing the outlines of the person using lines only, and only the detail within the square.. then placing the image with the rest and matching up the squares.. tile kinda effect..




Now they are all together, I can experiment with colour and see how that changes the way the image appears.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment