Wednesday 18 January 2012

Pattern


I want to look into pattern a bit more, and use this in some of the products.. This is a pattern still made from the 'O' in CAC Champagne typeface.. I was specifically looking at this to be the pattern for the blanket.. Keeping the traditional red and white crossed pattern in mind, but changing the pattern to look a bit more complex..


I need to see how many patterns I can create and see which one works best..



This one feels more like a material.. as if it has been weaved like this.. and because the single pattern hasn't been reflected, it feels more like the traditional pattern in a way..


Again.. this looks like a material, but has much more white in it than the pattern above.. looks more equal to the red, and is quite similar to squares, just a bit more rounded.. 


Tessellating the pattern, I came up with this pattern.. which looks like there is lots going on.. a bit unsure about it..


No comments:

Post a Comment