Thursday 3 May 2012

Back to Book illustration..


I am looking at doing 3 - 5 concertina books for my beatrix potter.. I am making it textured and just picking out the important parts to the book.. they will be packaged together, and they can also be put up on the child's wall.. just need to get the illustrations done.. I have counted about 34 pages for the book.. above is a double page.. 


Introducing the four rabbits.. going to get the illustrations done first, then worry about the type after.. just need to make sure I leave space for writing to go..


.. second part to the story.. Mrs Rabbit, shouting after the bunnies.. with speech bubble.. 


3 pages next to each other.. will be interesting to see what they look like when printed.. will need to check this out sooner rather than later.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment