Tuesday 29 May 2012

M&S Picnic Submission Boards



Evaluation

When starting this brief I made sure that I set my limitations and gave myself a theme and culture to research and look into. I really got into this brief at the beginning, and had some good initial ideas. I think I could have developed the brief much more, using more food and looking further into the culture. I would have liked to produce more ranges, so the target audience (being quite varied, as families go to this kind of event) could all be included in the picnic.. women, men, children..

It would have also been good if I could have done more picnic design packages for different operas, maybe looking into other cultures and how the food packaging varies in each country.




Submission boards Print: The colour on the boards didn't come out well at all.. the ink or something went wrong over night, so the red has turned a nasty yellow colour.. and it doesn't show the work off great at all.. shame :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment