Tuesday 29 May 2012

Burlesque Submission Boards



Evaluation

I found it difficult to start this brief, as it changed a few times throughout the module, from being about burlesque, to the secret and the hidden.. but after a crit, it was suggested that I could produce a burlesque kit, that was meant to be fun and entertaining. This grabbed my attention and I was excited to start the brief. 

Time passed and I found myself still needing to start this brief, I'm not happy at all with the outcome and would like to spend much more time on it. This brief has much more potential and has many more deliverables that can be produced.

I haven't researched the theme enough, and this is one reason why the brief has suffered. I need to experiment with the 'logo' more on the packaging and take different parts from the poster to find a design that works better.

No comments:

Post a Comment